During this time, the group of professionals that run the laboratory, led by the Chemical Engineer Javier Poveda, have become vital to understanding the work of the PVC plant and the performance of the latest piece of production infrastructure built by Giménez Ganga: the lacquering plant.
In the words of Pedro Giménez, Manager of Giménez Ganga, “this laboratory has required a great investment that we know will have a direct impact on the quality of our products and the comfort of our customers. We are proud of the work being done here”.
And it is no wonder, since it is a leading facility nationwide which is expected to support not only the work of the company, but also that of many external projects that require evolution.
But what are the specific functions of Giménez Ganga’s laboratory?
They are presented below:
- To optimise the formulations of both PVC and lacquer coatings to achieve the highest efficiency in production and maximum performance for our customers.
- To reduce costs by allowing product testing on a small scale in order to anticipate possible errors that may occur when working on an industrial scale.
- To provide technical support to the lacquering, profiling and PVC plants.
- To assist the Technical Office in the development of its product tests.
- To control the quality of the materials used by our suppliers so that they integrate perfectly with our products.
- To develop new materials that improve the performance of our products.
Do you want to know more about this cutting-edge facility? Don’t miss the next posts on this website and on our social networks.